RENTHAL DUAL COMPOUND GRIPS
Developed and tested using the input and assistance of top factory race teams from Europe and the U.S.A. The result is a grip that is available in a choice of three advanced synthetic rubber compounds, specially formulated to achieve the optimum combination of strength, tackiness and shock absorption to suit every riding condition and individual style.
- For use with twist throttle, includes left and right grip.
- Special technology ensures maximum retention of tackiness under exposure to sunlight and weather.
- Each of the three compounds is available in five different patterns, all using a 'Raised Diamond Surface'.
- The surface gives excellent feel, shock absorption, low mud retention and allows the use of the lowest possible grip diameter.
- The new dual compound grip combines the longevity of the Renthal firm grip and the feel of the soft compound; the result is longer life and greater comfort.