The 180 Jerseys provide the ultimate combination of motocross style, comfort, and performance.
The Fox 180 Jersey uses moisture wicking fabric on the main body to keep you dry and comfortable. Side panels are ventilated to increase airflow through the jersey, both aiding in moisture management and helping to regulate body temperature. Lightweight arm cuffs provide a precise fit without feeling restrictive, and a drop tail design keeps the jersey tucked.
- Moisture-wicking polyester main body fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Vented side panels for enhanced airflow
- Light mesh collar and cuff design for a comfortable unrestricted fit
- Sublimated graphics for fade-free colour for the life of jersey
- Drop tail at back hem keeps jersey tucked in pants
- Matching gear available
The Fox 180 Pant uses our RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for greater comfort while in the riding position. This articulated fit, combined with strategic stretch panels, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike. For dependability and longevity, the pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. Heat and abrasion leather knee panels on both legs offer further reinforcement in the most critical wear areas.
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- Heat and abrasion-resistant leather knee panels
- Durable 600D polyester main body construction
- Woven 4 way stretch panels at knee, rear yoke and crotch for unrestricted movement on the bike
- Sublimated graphics
- Hip pads included